Saturday, January 16, 2010

1/1 - Jim meets Sherlock Holmes


My Mom was sick on New Year's Day, so we postponed our usual family game day tradition until she felt better, and Jim and I went to the movies with some friends. We saw Sherlock Holmes. (Can I just add here that I think 3-piece suits are fantastic. Jude Law is hot.) This was Jim's first movie-going experience, and he liked the big theater, and the surround sound, and the smell of the popcorn. He especially liked the super duper previews featuring aliens, but said they looked all wrong. Well, that's Hollywood!

Jim also told me on New Year's day that he had met someone on New Year's eve. He introduced het to me, and I told him later, after she had gone, that I thought her character was a little lacking, a little flat. He said I was just jealous. Yeah, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment