Tuesday, February 16, 2010

2/13 - Jim comes back?


I want to apologize for not writing for a long time. With Jim's disappearance, my ability to chronicle daily life with an extra-terrestrial is severely inhibited. Or really not possible at all.
At long last, Jim has returned. He didn't say where he went, which allows us to speculate. He's a little different than he was when he left. His facial expression used to convey open warmth and affection, despite the red eyes, and now he mostly looks like he's plotting the end of human civilization as we know it. I commented on it, and he mumbled something under his breath about going to dark places and seeing dark things. Was he, perhaps, behind the bookcase as I'd expected, and run into some sinister dust bunnies? I'll never know. He's not saying. I'm, frankly, just glad he's back.
When Jim came back, he brought a friend with him. Her name is Mary Sue. She's very nice. Very huggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment