Sunday, May 8, 2016

Restart

Hi there. It's been a while, I know. After Jim left, there hasn't really been much interesting to write about. Yes, life has gone on and Violet and the other friendsandrelations are getting along just fine without Jim. But, to be honest, the craziness level of life has also dropped considerably, thus nothing interesting to write.

However, I've been reading this book about happiness, called The Happiness Project, and in it the author writes about her process of starting a blog (You can check out her blog at www.happiness-project.com I haven't read it, so I don't know what you'll get, but the book is good, so the blog has got to be decent :). In reading about her experiences, I remembered how much fun it was to write about life with an unexpected houseguest, so I'm going to attempt to get back to doing that regularly. So, here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment