Saturday, October 16, 2010

11/09 - Yummmm


Found this picture when I was moving all my digital images to a nifty free online storage site. I'd misplaced it.

Last year, just before Thanksgiving, my grandmother died. Jim accompanied my mother and I on a quick trip to Michigan for the funeral. We went grocery shopping while there, and Jim got all excited at the color of some of the bottles of soda. He insisted on climbing in the cooler to snuggle with the bottles, and then banged on the glass and mouthed, "Take my picture!" with an excited grin on his face.

We, of course, bought a bottle or two of the Sierra Mist with Cranberry to share with the family, and Jim tried it. While he was disappointed that the product itself wasn't green, he did seem to like it. I'll have to get more this year for him to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment