Saturday, October 16, 2010

6/25 - summer movie

I know this picture is hard to see. As you may have concluded already, I am not the best photographer. But, this pic was taken at dusk, and I wanted to get the effect of the movie projecting on the wall of the building, so this is what resulted.

Anywho, Jeremy and Quiana couldn't attend Jim's 1-year celebration bash, so they invited him to go to one of the Binghamton summer movies. I and several of my friends went with them. We saw Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom on a relatively warm summer evening, lying on a blanket under the stars. Pretty cool.

Jim liked the movie, but he did have one gripe with it. I guess the scene with the exotic food upset him. He said something about "embracing cultural differences" and "fostering gastronomical adventurousness" . . . . I just smiled and nodded. When I suggested later that we get sushi, he stopped talking about embracing cultural differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment