Wednesday, June 12, 2013

6/12/13 - I miss Jim, but not that much

About a year ago, a friend of mine named Art came for a visit. He had moved to Portland following graduation from a Master's program at Marywood, and he came back to Scranton for a visit. Art drove all the way here and didn't really want to drive that whole way home alone. Neither I nor another friend could accompany him, so Jim offered to be his companion for the journey. I told Jim to promise to take lots of fun pictures for me, and to come back with lots of stories, and to not annoy Art too much.

It's been a year, and I haven't really heard too much from them, so I'm assuming that they're getting along well. Or that perhaps Art killed Jim because he was so, so annoying, and Art is avoiding contacting me because he feels so guilty. Or maybe somehow Jim killed Art, on accident and he can't figure out how to use Art's phone or computer. I really could see either of those two scenarios. Let's face it - ever since he got lost a while back, Jim really hasn't been the same.


Needless to say, my life has been very quiet since Jim's departure with Art. Many of Jim's friendsandrelations  have stuck around, but they're good folks, for the most part. Violet and I have gotten especially close. She's a very sweet alien, and very friendly. I've included a picture of her because I think she may agree to allow me to write about our adventures, and I wanted to introduce her to you. So, here she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment