Sunday, July 4, 2010

6/11 - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

I took Jim to work for "Take Your Alien Roommate to Work" Day (ok, Jim told me about that holiday, and I didn't see any other aliens at work that day, so either my co-workers have normal roommates, or he was lying, which I really don't mind because he made that day at work really fun) and he spent time while I was working on my computer wandering around the Facilities yard looking for interesting things (If anyone from work reads this, I must remind them that Jim is a finger puppet, so it must be made clear that security was not in jeopardy, but, oh, yeah, I did take pictures in the building. Sorry.). He came back to my cube all in a tizzy and said I had to follow him and "bring your camera, cuz this is gonna be a super duper photo op!" He was right. Check this gun out!! (I didn't have the heart to tell him it was for heating shrink wrap around pallets.) Even Violet got in on the action, but only when I assured her Jim's hands were too small to pull the trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment