Monday, March 15, 2010

3/9 - where are the fashion police when you need them?

Does anyone know what the going rate is for getting antennae cut? Yeah, I didn't think so. Actually, it's probably a really, really bad idea, quite possibly involving lots of alien blood and resulting in loss of feeling. But, Jim can't the desire to try it out of his head since we walked past a salon and saw these pictures. I thought taking his picture would be enough, but no. He's fanatical, now. He even wants one antenna died slightly whiter to match his new idol's look exactly.

I tried to explain to him the meaning of the word "cheesy," but it didn't seem to work. I caught him standing on my dresser, looking at himself in the mirror, brushing his antennae with a dreamy look on his face. Oy. Am I going to end up with an alien I'm to embarrased to be seen with outside the apartment? Thankfully he hasn't mentioned anything about black wifebeaters or silver chains yet... Crap. He was just reading over my shoulder...gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment