Saturday, June 5, 2010

3/21 - High places


On a Sunday when we were already in Owego, I requested that the family drive up to the cemetery on the hill, so that Jim could look out over the valley. He was very appreciative. From that spot on the hill, he could see all of Owego, and trace the Susquehanna as it wandered along. Still really warm for spring, so the weather was nice, but the view wasn't all that green. Jim, of course, still thought that it was super-duper. I think he's becoming more mellow as he's stayed with me. Always a good thing.

After a bit of standing and looking, my Dad offered to give Jim a better view, by having him climb onto the end of a long stick and holding him out over the drop-off. I was very concerned about a very small and light alien blowing away in the wind, but Jim said being on the stick felt like flying. Try and see if you can spot him in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment