Sunday, June 6, 2010

5/21-23 - C'est la vie!

Bonjour! Proof that I knew way more French than I thought I did came a few weekends ago when I and some friends of mine (and Jim, too, of course) took a road trip to Montreal. Jim, of course, came along. Though he seemed a bit overwhelmed with the mixture of English, French, and Mandarin (in Chinatown) that surrounded us, and was therefore thrown off his game a bit, he seemed to enjoy himself. This picture was taken from the chalet at the top of Mont Royal, the high place in Montreal. It's a charming city, and Jim and I both recommend it, for people as well as aliens. Very friendly and welcoming. Be sure to check out the Jean Talon market when you go!

I have some more pictures from this trip, but I don't have them with me right now, so more to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment