Saturday, April 2, 2011

11/6/11 - Jim's visit to Cooper's

There are more pictures and stories from the summer, but since it's been so long and I'm so far behind now, I was thinking that I could just go from what I have right now, and add those later, when I have access to them again. Sooo... In November, I decided to pay a visit to Marywoond University in Scranton, PA. I took a friend who was familiar with the area, and she took Jim and I to Cooper's for dinner. Best crab bisque ever! Jim really enjoyed the decor, especially this porthole that was by our table. He really enjoyed the view. He sat, the whole meal, staring longly into the porthole. He didn't even stop for bisque. That's ok, more for me. Ever since, he's been begging to go back there for some more mer-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment