Saturday, April 2, 2011

3/30 - Lake Scranton


Jim insisted on a profile shot - said it would make him look pensive. I tried to tell him that this was not his best side, but he would have none of it. He insists that all sides are his best sides. Who can argue with that logic?

Not sure if you can actually see him in this second picture. He's standing on the center pole, waving his arms around like a crazed thing. He tried to tell me that standing on the rock he dragged up there (a rock smaller than my thumbnail) would help. You be the judge. Once again, not gonna argue with the little guy.


This last picture, probably the best of the bunch (mostly because it depicts him behind bars ;) was taken at the other end of the lake. I had to lie down on my belly to get this one, but I think it was worth it. He was cooperative because of the "proper-sized" tree. Never knew he had a thing about objects being the right size for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment