Saturday, April 2, 2011

3/17/11 - Spring!

Soon after I took that last picture, Jim decided to hibernate. He's not the biggest fan of the cold, and his scarf got misplaced during the move in August, and he just didn't want to deal with the snow without it. So, he made me order sushi so he could have a bunch of wasabi (said the "heat" would keep him fueled), and curled up and fell asleep. He slept pretty peacefully (or rather, he slept and my life was thus peaceful for a while) til spring. In the meantime, I'd moved to Scranton to start grad school. Soon after he woke, Jim decided that walking to school with me would be good exercise after his long snooze, and he was happy (perhaps wildly, amazingly ecstatic would be more accurate) to see some crocus. I was pretty excited to see them, too. Naturally, he begged for a picture. The little guy never misses a photo op.

No comments:

Post a Comment