Saturday, September 10, 2011

7/1 - une petit alien vert

A friend of mine introduced me to this music group, Le Vent du Nord. They're a Quebecoise folk band, and they often have concerts near where I lived in NY. My friend kept telling me stories about her experiences at the concerts, and I really wanted to go to one. Finally, there was a concert I could actually go to (because I planned so far in advance), and I took Jim. I was hesitant to do so, mostly because I just wanted to sit back and enjoy the band without a little green guy bugging me or making an embarrassing scene, but I thought he might enjoy them.
Turns out, I was right. I think he may have enjoyed them as much as I did. Maybe more. He didn't even mind that he couldn't understand a word they were singing. My high school French faild me, as well.
I'm pretty sure Rejean thought I was totally insane, asking him to pose with Jim. Jim wanted pictures with all of the band members, but I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment