Saturday, December 26, 2009

12/12 - Snow

It finally snowed a few weeks into December. I'd been telling Jim about this meteorological phenomenon for a while (ever since I found out he liked the cold), and he hadn't believed that such a wondrous thing could exist. Finally, it came. I sent Jim out to play, and he enjoyed it, but kept running back in to drag me out to take pictures of him. He liked that he was greener than the grass in the picture on the left. He was in the process of making a snow fort when I took the picture on the right.
When Jim came in from playing out side, he was actually so cold he requested a large mug of hot cocoa to dip his antennae in. He claimed the warm weather here is making him soft. But he enjoyed the snow and wanted to go out and play again. I suggested he ask for winter clothes from Santa for Christmas. He laughed at my "super-duper silly human notion of a man in a red suit who could travel faster than my awesome space vehicle," but then I found a tiny letter in the mailbox addressed to the North Pole, so I'm guessing the Christmas spirit got to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment