Saturday, December 26, 2009

introductions

I first met Jim on June 21, 2009. He came with the intention of staying with me for a little while and hitching a ride to China, as he heard I'd be going there to visit my sister and was planning to take several other creatures along with me. I reluctantly agreed to house and transport him, not knowing what I'd be getting myself into. Because, if I have learned nothing else from pursuing an interest in all things sci-fi, I have certainly learned that alien life forms are unpredictable. Even very small green ones with slightly disconcerting red eyes. Surprisingly, Jim has been a delightful house guest and traveling companion, but that's getting ahead of myself.

These photos were taken on 6/22, when he came to work with me to have his picture taken for his passport. He had already gotten chummy with another hitcher, a shy little brown bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment